Iqra VA Primary are looking to recruit an exceptional Admin assistant to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to join our dedicated team to support the busy admin office.
We are looking for:
-Educated to NVQ Level 2 standard as a minimum (e.g. 5 GCSEs A-C, BTEC 1st, GNVQ Intermediate)
-Good communication skills
- Excellent word processing and a high level of computer literacy
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to keep accurate records in a methodical manner
- Able to act on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and tact
- Able to identify and implement improvements in existing systems
- Experience of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a busy office with varying and often unpredictable workloads
- Understanding and commitment to Equality and Diversity, safeguarding and Health and Safety.
Hours of work are 20 per week, Monday to Friday, 11:45am to 4pm with a 15 minute unpaid break. You will very occasionally be required to work outside normal hours, and this will be agreed by negotiation. Please be aware that our term dates fall in line with Lambeth Council term dates, with the exception of Islamic holidays and occasions.
Hours: 20 hours per week, 39 total weeks per year
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for the receipt of completed application forms: On rolling basis.
Interview Date: tbc